Mango Shrimp Tacos 🌮🍤
This is a quick and easy dinner that the whole family will love and its packed with protein!
Here is what you'll need per 3 tacos:
8 oz (226g) raw peeled and deveined shrimp
1/2 fresh lemon
1 clove of garlic
30g Mango Peach Salsa
30g sour cream
3 Hard taco shells
1. Preheat oven to 300°F
2. Coat pan with Pam Cooking Spray and cook shrimp on medium heat in pan.
3. Season shrimp with paprika, salt, and pepper. Add in 1 clove of diced garlic. Let cook until shrimp is pink and fully cooked.
4. Put taco shells in oven for 3-5 minutes until warm.
5. Once shrimp is done, turn off heat. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon over the shrimp and stir.
6. Add the shrimp inside the 3 hard taco shells. Add 10g of Mango Peach Salsa (purchased from Sam's Club, I've seen similar salsas at Walmart and Foodlion) and 10g of sour cream to each one. For less calories, you can use fat free sour cream.
Total macros for all 3: 49p/16f/33c
Total calories for all 3: 472
(You can use soft tortillas instead of hard shell, but macros will be different)
Adjust portions as necessary to suit your macros needs!
Arielle is a certified fitness trainer, certified sports nutritionist, fitness enthusiast, and bikini competitor who has been involved in fitness since 2011. She also is studying for her Doctorate of Health Science in Nutrition and Exercise Science.